Friday, August 14, 2026

Random Thoughts - Freestyle #1

How can someone idolize a genuinely good person... and still be so negative and disrespectful?

Why do bad things always seem to happen to good people?

Why are the kindest people so often the ones who are mistreated? Being kind doesn't make us doormats.

Why does everyone notice your anger or your depression... but not what caused it?

Why kick someone when they're already down?

Why do people give advice they can't even follow themselves?

Why do people, driving cars with dented back bumpers, keep trying to squeeze into impossible spaces in traffic? (I know... completely random. But I think it every time I see it.)

People wonder why you don't open up.
But when you finally trust someone enough to tell them how you feel... and they throw your words back in your face...
That's why.

How can I not relive the pain of past relationships when my current partner repeats the same behaviors that hurt me before?

How can someone say, "I love you," while treating your feelings like they don't matter?
Is it worth staying?
Will they change?
Or is loving someone sometimes not enough?

Just...
Random thoughts.

Untl We Speak Again, 
A Wondering Soul

If my writing has encouraged you, helped you feel less alone, or simply brightened your day, please consider supporting my work by clicking on the "Buy Me A Coffee" link, located on the right hand side of my page. Thank you.

Leave a comment below with a random thought. What do you think about at 3am? Daydreaming at your desk? Zoned out during your favorite TV show? Let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment